ScandiPWA is a headless application and it requires a compatibility extension with conventional Magento 2 extensions to serve them for PWA applications. Specifically, it provides a GraphQL and React component to let the client-side render the application to be able to interact with the back-end of the extension. ScandiPWA rewrites Magento front-end, so it needs to replace the front-end layer of a usual Magento 2 extensions and this extension is providing exactly this.
To get the functionality of the extension you will need both ORIGINAL extension to be installed in Magento and also PWA extension to be installed in ScandiPWA theme.
Original extension URL: https://stripe.com/docs/plugins/magento/install
From direct integrations with card networks and banks to checkout flows in the browser, we operate on and optimize at every level of the financial stack.
We release hundreds of features and improvements each year to help you stay ahead of industry shifts. (On average, we deploy our production API 16x per day.)
Our systems operate with 99.9%+ uptime and are highly scalable and redundant. Stripe is certified to the highest compliance standards.
Our machine learning models train on billions of data points and help increase revenue across conversion, fraud, revenue recovery, and more.
- Basic setting block
- Card Payments:
1. Login in Admin, click on Stores > Settings - Configuration > Sales > Payment methods > Configure (in front of Stripe)
2. Fill in the 'Live Secret Key' and 'Live Publishable Key' fields. You need to create a merchant account at Stripe. Follow the instructions given on the Stripe's side.
After the account is created, you can obtain this data from the 'API' tab at https://dashboard.stripe.com/.
3. On your Stripe account page, navigate to Webhooks > Settings:
- click the "Add endpoint..." button
- set URL as "yourstore.com/index.php/aw_sarp/stripe/webhook" and set "Mode = Live/Test".
Make sure to save the changes made.
Payment by card
To enable payment by card, unwrap 'Card Payments' section in Stripe payment method. Set Enabled like 'Yes'.
Enter a required title which will be visible on the website in field 'Title', for example 'Stripe - Pay by Card'. Also, 'Sort order' can be selected in admin.
|Magento Version||2.3.5 CE|
|Product Name||Stripe Payment|
|Original Extension URL||https://stripe.com/docs/plugins/magento/install|