Following instructions are applicable starting from ScandiPWA version 4.
Extension requirements for publishing:
- Magento 2 module archive (zip file)
- ScandiPWA extension archive (zip file)
- Extension name
- Extension images
- Supported Magento version
- Supported ScandiPWA version
- Link to original extension where it can be purchased (in case an existing Magento 2 extension was made compatible with ScandiPWA)
- Short extension description
- Supported features
Magento 2 module archive file preparation
Before you create an archive make sure that /app/code/ path contains only your extension. Archive file must contain the app folder with all the contents of it. Archive file name should be extension-name-vx.x.x-be. For example, if your extension name is Improved Product Gallery and its version is 1.3.0 then your Magento 2 module archive file name would be improved product-gallery-v1.3.0-be
ScandiPWA extension archive file preparation
Archive file must contain the root folder of your ScandiPWA extension with all its contents. Archive file name should be extension-name-vx.x.x-be. For example, if your extension name is Improved Product Gallery and its version is 1.3.0 then your ScandiPWA extension archive file name would be improved product-gallery-v1.3.0-fe
Extension publishing instructions
1. Register seller account - https://marketplace.scandipwa.com/customer/account/create/
2. Make sure to mark “yes” in registration form where it asks “Do you want to sell extensions?”
3. Log in your account.
4. Go to My Account > New Extension
5. Fill in extension details based on the following requirements:
Short name of the extension
List all of the supported features with appropriate images if they help illustrate the feature.
Single paragraph describing what the extension is used for. Here you also declare which Magento and ScandiPWA versions does your extension support.
Enter 0 if you want your extension to be Free. Enter any other amount if you want your extension to be paid.
If you want to set a discounted price enter it here. Otherwise leave empty.
SPECIAL PRICE FROM
If you have set a special price then set the date from which the special price will be available.
SPECIAL PRICE TO
If you have set a special price then set the date until which the special price will be available.
ORIGINAL EXTENSION URL
Enter a valid URL where the original extension can be purchased in case you have created existing Magento extension compatibility for ScandiPWA.
Add extension images that will be visible in the extension product page gallery. Mark the main image that will be used in the extension listing as base, small and thumbnail.
Add 2 links here. One link containing Magento 2 module archive file. Another link containing the ScandiPWA extension archive file. Titles of the links should be the same as the file name with “-” symbols replaced with spaces.
6. Click Save.
7. Approval decision will be made in the next 48 hours. In case there are issues with your extension you will be contacted to solve them and make another submission.